City National Bank is here to assist you with all of your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) needs. Starting July 6, 2020, CNB will begin accepting applications for Forgiveness under the CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). We encourage you to review the Information Sheet before you start the application process.
- FORM 3508 - PPP FORGIVENESS APPLICATION
- FORM 3508EZ - PPP FORGIVENESS APPLICATION
Below is a list of documentation you will need to submit along with your application.
- 2020 quarterly 940, 941 or 944 filings with the IRS.
- 2020 quarterly TWC Employer’s Quarterly Report
- Employee benefit verification for 2020 only if included in loan amount (i.e. documentation for each employee for paid time off, vacation pay, family medical leave pay, health insurance premiums, retirement plan funding, etc.)
Additional information may be requested upon review of your document package.
When your document package is complete, choose the best option below to deliver the information to us:
- Regular Mail OR Overnight Mail:
- PO Box 495, ATTN: SBA, Sulphur Springs, TX 75483
- Email: SBAloans@bankatcnb.com
- Click here to access the form.
- Fill out the form by typing your responses into the areas provided.
- Click "File" then "Save as..." to save the document to your device. For easy access to the form, save it to your Desktop location.
- After the form is completed and saved to your device, open your email and attach the form. Send the e-mail to SBAloans@bankatcnb.com and a SBA specialist will reach out to you.
- Online Support through the CNB Mobile App:
- Take photos of your completed documents - 1 page per photo
- Log in to your CNB Mobile App from your smart device
- In the upper left hand corner, click on the 3-lined menu button
- Go to "Messages"
- Click on the Message icon in the upper right hand corner to start your online support session
- Select the plus sign next to your text box
- Click "photos" , then select the pictures of each document page
- The pictures will be securely received by our customer service representatives and forwarded to the SBA Department
For more information, please visit:
-The Small Business Association: https://www.sba.gov/
For the latest revisions please see the Loan Forgiveness Interim Final Rule here.
For any questions, please email the City National Bank SBA Team at SBAloans@bankatcnb.com or CONTACT US to send a secure message.