City National Bank wants to help support local businesses. Please review the PPP Borrower Information Fact Sheet for common questions regarding the Paycheck Protection Program. If you have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and wish to apply for assistance, please do so HERE.
Below is a list of documentation you will need to submit along with your application.
- Entity Formation documents (SOS Certificate of filing / Assumed Name form) and confirmation of tax id number (SS-4 letter)
- 2019 W-3 / W-2’s
- 2019 quarterly 940, 941 or 944 filings with the IRS.
- 2019 quarterly TWC Employer’s Quarterly Report
- Employee benefit verifications for 2019 only if included in loan amount (i.e. documentation for each employee for paid time off, vacation pay, family medical leave pay, health insurance premiums, retirement plan funding, etc.)
- List of each individual’s compensation, after backing out the amounts over $100k per employee. (If there are no employees that earned over $100,000, you can use your W-2’s for this requirement)
- Calculation summary of how Average Monthly Payroll Cost was determined
Additional information may be requested up review of your document package.
When your document package is complete, choose the best option to deliver the information to us:
- Regular Mail OR Overnight Mail:
- PO Box 495, ATTN: SBA, Sulphur Springs, TX 75483
- Email: SBAloans@bankatcnb.com
- Click here to access the form.
- Fill out the form by typing your responses into the areas provided.
- Click "File" then "Save as..." to save the document to your device. For easy access to the form, save it to your Desktop location.
- After the form is completed and saved to your device, open your email and attach the form. Send the e-mail to SBAloans@bankatcnb.com and a SBA specialist will reach out to you.
- Fax: 430-702-4007
- Online Support through the CNB Mobile App:
- Take photos of your completed documents - 1 page per photo
- Log in to your CNB Mobile App from your smart device
- In the upper left hand corner, click on the 3-lined menu button
- Go to "Messages"
- Click on the Message icon in the upper right hand corner to start your online support session
- Select the plus sign next to your text box
- Click "photos" , then select the pictures of each document page
- The pictures will be securely received by our customer service representatives and forwarded to the SBA Department
For more information from the Small Business Association, please visit their website at https://www.sba.gov/.